I want to help you and your listings shine, and attract buyers. Property listings with high quality photos and videos sell faster and closer to the asking price, than listings using cell phone, unprofessional images. Let us work together and help your potential buyers see their future home, in the absolute best possible way. Prices below include properties up to 1,500 square feet.
Basic Photography $290
• 25 HDR (High Dynamic Range) still photos, both interior and exterior for up to 1500 sq/ft
• Unlimited usage granted for 1 year for original agent/seller only. Additional usage rights available.
ADD-ONS & A LA CARTE SINGLE SERVICES
* Realtor Introduction $125 - Live introduction of your listing on location
* Twilight package $150 - Turn any package above into a twilight package in order to capture the subject property at sunrise or sunset.
* 4K Resolution Video Upgrade $199
* Video Tour $299 - 60-90 seconds real estate video tour with music and your branding.
* Additional travel charges may apply
*Packages listed are base pricing and may be higher depending on the complexity of the project, or actual size of property. Prices are subject to change
• A non-refundable 50% deposit is needed to guarantee booking. Balance due upon completion
• There is a rescheduling fee of $150 for any changes are requested within 72 hours of a scheduled shoot
• Video shoots are allotted 3 hours. Photo shoots are allotted 1.5 hours. Expect to be on site the whole time. Additional time will be billed at $95/hour. To avoid overage costs, be sure to make the house show-ready ahead of time. I will provide you with a list of things to have completed prior to the shoot date
• Photos delivery is 2 business days after shoot day. 24-hour rush delivery is additional $150.
• Video delivery is 3 business days after shoot day. 24-hour rush delivery is additional $150.
• In the event that you wish/require us to re-shoot exteriors, an additional $150 fee will be added. It is the Pacific Northwest after all, and unfortunately the weather is unpredictable and ever changing.
• Howard Snyder reserves the right to use footage and photos in portfolio, future videos, social media posts, etc.