Drone Aerial Video Service & Real Estate Photography in Seattle
Howard Snyder is an FAA licensed, certified drone pilot, professional photographer and creative advisor, fully insured ($1,000,000).
Howard Snyder offers drone videography and photography services in the greater Seattle area and around the Pacific Northwest, for real estate, construction sites and other commercial applications.
In addition to licensing stock images and footage, I am also available for shooting commissioned pieces and commercial content.
For inquiries please email me at email@example.com
* AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY. $130/hour. Half and full day rate available. Contact me for details
* REAL ESTATE: showcase your listings from a complete new perspective, and show your potential buyers their dream home in a unique way. Aerial videos and photos are the new standard for hi-end aerial real estate photography in the Seattle area. See Pricing
* CONSTRUCTION: Monitor your construction progress with a bird’s eye view. Provide weekly or monthly updates to your clients with aerial videos and photos.
* MARKETING: Promote your business with stunning aerial photos and videos. Great for golf courses, resorts, and many other industries
CLICK to play!
The Orchard at Three Rivers
WHY AERIAL FOOTAGE
UAV or drone video is gaining in popularity these days because of the unique perspectives that can be brought to your project. You are now able to incorporate aerial videos and photos to almost any project, in a very affordable way, without sacrificing quality. Some benefits of aerial videos include:
• According to a report published by Forrester, including video in an email leads to a whopping 200-300% increase in click-through rate.
• Unbounce reports that including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%
• 90% of user say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process
• According to Online Publishers Association, 80% of users recall a video ad they viewed in the past 30 days.
• 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns of which 73% report positive results to their ROI, according to a survey conducted by ReelSEO.
Also, Zillow posted this article on the benefits of using drones for real estate, which claims that "Drones are here to stay..."
Howard Snyder uses state of the art photography and UAV equipment to produce awe-inspiring imagery. We capture fully stabilized HD and 4K aerial cinema quality video, that will exceed all your expectations, while keeping your costs affordable.
We use full frame Nikon pro cameras and lenses, that will cover a range from 14mm all the way up to 200mm. For our aerial work we rely upon DJI Phantom 4 Pro quadcopter, and for interior, stabilized shots we use DJI Osmo gimbal 4K camera